The Guest Services Ministry consists of the following areas of service:
- Door Greeters: Make guests feel valued and welcomed with a sincere greeting, friendly presence and cheerful goodbye at our exterior and auditorium doors.
- Ushers / Communion Servers: (one team, two types of serving, so here they both are): Usher - Initiate a warm greeting, proactively seat guests, and sensitively remove distractions from the auditorium. Communion Server: Serve the communion elements in an organized, efficient and respectful manner during Sunday services.
- Communion Prep (opportunities on Sunday & mid-week): Prepare and refill communion trays after service or mid-week to help guests connect with Jesus.
- Coffee Prep: Create a comfortable environment by providing great coffee at a welcoming, clean and stocked coffee bar.
- Parking Host: Initiate a warm welcome in the parking lot, clear directions and a fond farewell.
- Info Center Host: Serve our guests by providing answers to questions, giving clear information and helping them take the next steps.
- New Here? Start Here! Host: Help new guests get connected at the New Here? Start Here. kiosk.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you are interested and would like more information about volunteering in Guest Services, please fill out the form below.